Saturday, February 26, 2011

listen to the department of fine

"Cost? Do what thing is to have cost." and I will love you. Korea fell xi, you know? I love you more than I love myself." His tears dripping on her clothes,"Roy, feeling not reluctant, I don't want you will regret it. I've never hate you, was originally my hard into your world, I have no right to ask you must and I go the same way." She is not so, not in order not to let her die, will marry her.


"I don't want the price, I want you to live, as long as xu zhi liang's blog you're alive, I don't untie the fate of the yoke, I want to marry you."


"Shit! What you don't understand. What feelings cannot be forced. I just got here no force, I love you, love you really, is from the heart. I hate most is to you, saying, will I accompany you to walk fate arranged by good road, life, I don't need you to Korea's family tree to tell me.


Korea fell skarn shock looked at Roy, his eyes sincerity. Two tears surge, "ha ha, originally the two of us are fools, and never get things showdown, just know to guess. I never knew you love me, Roy?"


"Now, you know that, I Oriental elf?"


Xi fuzzy eyes, push the nod. "Love, I love Roy • pierced wood si. Whether he is I hit, I love him."


Korea falls send mother home, Pennsylvania also happened to grandpa explain, she doesn't need to fate and do it. She can and Roy marriage! In fact and Roy go today, is she had never thought. Korea fell back to school just skarn just eager to see Roy, walked into their buildings, they saw today is lively, how can a man so much? She pulled a bullpen, "excuse me,, front what happened?" "Even if I'm not hit people,  the moist feeling searing her skin.


They said, "the covent to public to Roy confession, quick release me, I will go to complainers." The GongSunLiLi a step down, I heard a Korean fall xi, now comes a really busy, but also the covent! He's news agency, so valuable news to publish it.Two people cry flowers face on smile, he was careful to kiss up her soft lip, in this moment they love each other sliced witness!


Korea fell skarn wrinkle up eyebrows, show have to make wrong, Roy and other than those two friends, he is not the most handsome, but have a break hearts of evil spirit be puzzled of force, so woman would within. Drat! She doesn't like so many women like him. She also had to squeeze into the crowd.


"Hello, Roy you exactly have heard that I said like you." The covent toward front Roy figure yell, she just said a beginning, he even hear doesn't listen to just turned to her in the opposite direction to leave. Think she is the home jiao jiao female, first confessions incredibly such by others despise, even at listening, where does she can endure this tone, the covent some hysterical yell: "Roy. Plunge wood,, you give me stop." She would not believe he didn't listen to, Roy stopped forward footstep, turned just saw the covent to smile, she knew, he will be sure to stop, no man would not listen to her.


Roy callous and looked at her, "you give I listen up, not a woman can command me, don't mess with me, or I'll let you regret to see me." Voice dropped to freezing point, and the people around him were involuntarily shuddering, including the covent.


"Miss gao, no doubt Roy, if you provoke him less still is wonderful." Dean sasha has been watched for a long time, if don't remind her once, the miss gao how dead of all don't know. Korea fell skarn just went three days, he don't eat not to drink, incredibly still is ill.

The covent always feel oneself of face is not hanged so, and cowardly of ask: "you should always let me know that you don't accept my reasons. She wants to know who dare with her the covent rob man.

"My things don't need you to know." Korea fell skarn can feel his own fly past a crowd of crows, stand or fall two foreigner.didn, she will come to no good end, she will die lousy them both mouth.

This woman was di er, let him to tell her pizza. "Roy, there have been fiancee."

Riegl souness also come put on one feet, "yes, his fiancee is Korea fell skarn classmate, believe that everybody knows!"

Korea fell a Pennsylvania wanted to escape, are seen Roy circles black, on spirit also not too good, pale, without the slightest color, head cold sweat straight drop. He should not be sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment