Thursday, February 24, 2011

We quietly creeping up and went

"Young lady, wake up, wake up, arrive station, quick get off at" sleeping I was who always shake with his body, hurriedly opened my eyes,Tony turned out to be a bus conductor.

I skid stood up, believe to open a car window, put out his head.

"Ah! God, I came back, I am really back! Thank you, thank you, I really thank you very much!" Looking at car window outside the familiar skyscrapers, looking at the car window outside the charming pedestrians, looking at the car window outside the bustling crowd, I like a madman excitement of dancing, holding woke me up the conductor, loud the barking.

"Miss, are you ok? Young lady, you are quick to let me go!" I was tightly around the conductor, is desperately struggled, mouth kept Shouting.

I hurriedly loose the conductor, silly to her smile. God, who can experience, one is abducted and jailed for more than a week of woman, return to your own city, the mood is how excited and happy right now.

"No, I'm sorry, I just too excited, really sorry" while I was with the conductor apology, ran down that movie brings me bright minibus.

A deep breath, I am really back, the familiar ever let me choking air. Remembered before always with friends complain, the air of our cities are everywhere, what toxic gas molecules are,Scott now again filled with poison gas air smell it, I am so deluded ah.

Standing on the streets, taxis, buses, the driver to me here, each competing blunt asks: "young lady, where, young lady, where", it was really bothers me a driver, that moment in my eye is so kind.

I toward everyone smiled, here I am, I have devoted relieved, I got rid of the fear-drenched day. I was set free, but I don't hurry back home, I at that time post in the familiar street a walk, see and smell.

Hand firmly clutched a plastic bag, don't know people thought that filled with what baby, actually bag no baby, only seven hard-boiled egg, I put my bag held in her bosom, morning out of the mountains to the scene and appeared in front...

3 o 'clock in the morning, the wall wakes, gently and called the sound "elder sister," I am also gently should the sound "well..." That night I didn't close eye.

 to the door, the Great Wall gently open the door a little and then hand from the small door stretch out, reach the large lock, the wall gently open the lock. At that moment, I'm ecstatic lock really be opened!

Yet when we walked quietly out of the door, the door of room woman, suddenly "peng..." The sound of a woman like heavenly generals will appear in front of us.

"Ah..." I and the Great Wall is shocked, bowed to exclaim loudly.

"Ah, I knew you this child will do it. This night I didn't get a wink of, I also think that this marriage things have you young people to make their own decisions, mama old, work, you lost her marbles love how how! Originally either mom silly old fool, also be unlikely your sister to now even the home also refused to back. Wen, is a savory bad, let you be subjected to so much of injustice, I only hope you go back, don't call the police to catch our prey, and then grasp me good, is myself a person do bad, city is innocent, beard that child also because of gambling debt GuiMiXinQiao, they only usury are still young, to catch will catch me this old woman good" old woman say while sometimes by choose macc here is right hand wipe his nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment