Saturday, February 26, 2011

use the biggest strength bump opened

Roy, you exactly like me to get you to do?

Roy absence of looking at glass, mirror in Pennsylvania cry, let his heart so players pain! No, he can't let her to tears. Roy hand want to wipe her tears, but the mirror fuzzy, blood, lots of blood, whole is blood? Roy helpless search, where come of? Xi was bleeding? Finally, he found in the blood drip taps?


Originally is just his crush any fragments, strength, there is a huge pieces cut his wrist, lay off a deep wound. Don't worry, he doesn't worry to wrap.


But happy smile, the smile like years the dead of the lake, and inject new water sources, seemed to live. All right, so all right, maybe just indolence.


He laughs and response in the mirror of Korea fell xi, eyes tender tender, as in many minute, will scare in the mirror of Pennsylvania. Roy's eyes, as if the mirror in Pennsylvania, she appeared with a sad eyes staring Roy, cry way: "Roy, your love lets me have a burden, pressure so big. I don't want to love you."


Roy smiled to smile, the devil's already changed the collapse of the face pale smile, like hell to fix general, pale, scary. He USES his injured hand petting in the mirror of Korea fell xi, husky and infinite gentleness, "I won't let you have a burden and pressure, I'll far from you. Did you died, the heart will not feel? Indolence?


"Don't want to say with you, then find a person?" Here, Roy angry and jealousy an pie mouth, light especially snorted. "The world may not come again be like me so love you of person, I believe I love you to exactly have much deep. Don't want to say goodbye to you, can only say, xi, I won't you pain." Please forgive my infirmity, please forgive me for not help themselves, just my heart also tired, flagged tired...


His hand on the mirror surface traced again and again, "xi..." Physical weaknesses, at present a black fainted.


Riegl bils and di sasha came to the third floor, sensitive nose smelled a stream of pungent bloody flavour, never again wrong, this thing they trained years of achievements. They look pale, nervous rushed to the door before Roy PingShen,the door.


See the blood on the carpet, two had is all in shivered. Saw no man, pace also some of the instability of the rushed into the bathroom, see in the fall on a pool of Roy. "Roy..."


"Di gaza, you go to inform Roy family came to T city, must keep secret." British earl for love how great things? Suicide is This will be British brownstone scandal and jokes.


Roy: you must live, for the skarn alive.


Riegl, facial expression pale, even he, the medical profession the infamous sandstorm, he also afraid of! Fear of praying he...


All friends, please don't blame me put Roy written as such, originally really want to write suicide, but then I feel wrong, my friends say, earl suicide too incompetent. I had to write unintentional, hope choose macc here is right everybody understanding, understanding in understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment