Friday, February 25, 2011

my husband and I can find something

I think I should seek a husband good talk, I don't want to also shouldn't live in the choose macc here is right shadow of a mysterious. The past I think I should let it early in the past, I now most care is now and in the future days, I want with baby happy happy life.

Two days later, I gave my honey delivered a message "I would like to talk with you, 7 in the evening, the Canon coffee."

I know the husband doesn't like to the coffee shop, and I chose at a coffee shop inside with husband each other, an is to want to let him know that I'll never as before, all along his likes and dislikes. Also want to, in a coffee shop that sweet place, perhaps, different feeling, maybe we talk, be any different earned.

However it is just wishful thinking just.

I haven't received the husband reply, I also don't want to determine whether he will keep the appointment. That afternoon I finish connect baby after, he went straight we sent her to sister-in-law's shop, let the gloomy baby play with little niece static together. A see static, baby joy bouncing three feet high, I suddenly just also awake, baby she needs not only father and mother, she has gradually grown up, and she would need to have her partner.

I in a coffee shop has eaten a pork chops package, and point of coffee, a man sat on the most quiet corners, slowly waiting, I don't want to see any time, also did not want to call, I think that even though the husband doesn't come, I myself also the good quiet a quiet, think again.

Was looking out the window that familiar were mouldy streets and my head was a blank, I suddenly a bit confused about the choices up, at the outset I strength of want to divorce, I think only ended that lousy marriage, I can give baby bring brand-new life be reset to baby happiness, but more than a month practices prove that I am relieved, no longer for husband, even for her husband's family hold so many hearts, mood becomes relaxed and happy, Just but the baby? Bring your baby's but seems puzzling of emptiness and lonely, I even began to fear, afraid baby would also like many single mother brought out the children as, full of morose and melancholy...

No comments:

Post a Comment