Sunday, March 20, 2011

The small English say that finish

"Empress, this is your wood, isn't it?"

"Don't forget to call miss line! Little kid's bad memory, will grow up stupid ~ ~"

I flick, hurriedly interrupt her, my identity not much higher than maid-in-waiting, called empress don't let somebody else who really an empress laugh off teeth! Maybe even ouzhi me a below the offence of sin. your And it's not true. But I also don't need! With thousands of women Shared a man, I don't think this is a kind of glory. Ancient body, perhaps dress will change, eating habits will change, but with modern education heart already stereotypes. Although I now return "old"'s, big deal, but in how much she modern, I can do her teacher. His 25th birthday when I also thought, if I can work when reading as a shrewd ah, estimate now is not a doctor will also is what interested character, not a advertising company of a small errands...

But if now immediately call me back to the modern do cleaner, I fly away and save grateful, even for a moment in this is the dream of don't spring called "gross $place" do more to stay.

For from this courtyard name can know the whole sack courtyard "! Desolate, quiet, bleak... You could have written his own weight.

Yes, this is the palace, luxury not to use in my sample meaningless without pet waste, I estimate that somebody else who favor wives of kitchen also somebody else than the luxurious N times. Remember the word communicqtion words: "come out" mix ", sooner or later, are to be still."

Oneself were not capital pay,, how can have no "labor" and won? My dark a clap, but luckily ah, no chest "labor", otherwise, now I know what should get paid? ! Think of that long for a woman lying millions of dragon bed...choose macc here is right Will the goose.

What is a price, especially palace woman. And I now have more things, just witnessed the harem values. But it is now also nothing bad! At least, don't live in the foolish ZhengChong fight, also need not worry will someday will be under some what "seasoning". Modern I never was an tracing, if this simplicity, the most basically is something bad to use, what all don't, it yourself, become waste for beauty! Luckily, the only thing I still pretty kei, yard incredibly still have a tree good big banyan tree trunks, remember several people head thick, is really a good tree is a good shelter! And virescence work also do well, though not what rare flowers &grasses musical group, but also sways born posture.

No comments:

Post a Comment