Sunday, March 6, 2011

wiping away tears from her face

"Woo....... Mother. * Wrapped celestial empress she let the maid beats me." Xuan warm runs crying into my bad.


"What's the matter, she why dozen you?" I love of warm son.


"She said I give her flowers have removed." Warm son wee hand in face needless touch.


"Mother, help you to teach her. Good, don't cry. Go find aurors son brother play go to." I use the veil of her little face clean.


Then take some of the princess walked into narcissists temple. "Love son know queen empress arrival, and lose far meet. Please ShuZui empress." Love princess of a face of innocence with my bow.


"What makes you call my daughter." Beat my baby be you of wrong.


"Love son, just let maid for empress discipline once your highness." I love princess is for your own good appearance.


"Bearer, the beat of princess that maid gave me thrown in jail." I stared at her son.if she said.


"The queen empress, rao life." Maid knelt down and cry for the.


My soul overdo not to see, with some to find that damn smelly man.


"YeShiXuan, you'd better immediately, immediately, roll for me to come out." Image ah was already completely destroyed.


"Darling, o what happened to you. Be so angry. Son was in the temple for class?" The xuan hurriedly of ran out from the temple of the said.


"You return not bashful ask me, you are the princess, what ah. By what dozen my daughters." Plays a tiger characteristics of the hard names.


"Why and how. Who played warm son? The xuan embrace and played and scold of me.


"Woo....... I don't like being queen! You those gold. Bully za baby warm son, Main again don't put me in the eye. Blare.........". I a nose a tears brush to the mission of imperial crowns.


"Who so bold, dare to bully you." The xuan picked me into the hall.


"The father emperor, mother, how?" Ao son watching the howling I said.


"Your mother was bad bully!." I toward ao son said. How to find my niang when the a little... ..


"The father emperor, you can want to punish those bastards." Ao son to the world XuanLingRan said.


Love princess temple outside.


"Bold, almost you know love sin." The xuan chilly toward kneeling on the ground fetish princess said.


"Love son, the knowledge of sin." Love exposed to tremble the lofty said.


Blue month dynasty emperor day.


"The Mukden accept a luck, emperor ennui yue: this dissolution succedent houses. Since then man could three wife and four concubine. Only people who married. Qin give." The mission that idiot guy said in order not to let us in injure directly dissolution succedent houses.


"Proclaim, but you dissolve succedent houses, let those women?" I ate the osmanthus crisp asked.


"Core son, huang son to do so but also for you! You don't want to own husband and a group of women's share it." Mother jolly, holding the warm son bad I said.


"That's mother, also, to. Thank you, now I good happiness?"


"Darling, that night can do exercise?" The mission in my ears ambiguity of say.


"Don't be silly, evening to say again." I red the face lower the head.


"Warm son, in the evening and mother sleep. Father emperor prohibit to rob." Warm son her hands rested on her hips loudly of say, and this makes everybody all smiled.


"Warm son lovely, want to brother words let father emperor and mother sleep together!". Queen mother poking some said.


"Well, that father emperor I put borrow your mother a night!". Warm son a face is not abandoned looking at me.


"Warm son, your mother was I, where round to you lent me." The xuan this guy began to warm son bickering. Exactly who I am? The answer is clear! Of course I am my own!


To this core son choose macc here is right and the mission story will end. Behind the FanWai is proud and cold core.

No comments:

Post a Comment