Wednesday, March 9, 2011

with leaf housekeeper one grant a vacuous

Lamplight, actor,section and the audience, OK, oh, yes, there are tonight of male leading, good all officials, the concert started luo.

Actor I took their rehearsal tonight for five days, and wants to see the results, the audience except that the dragon month bullying is not invited, and all else is I invited guests, emperor mutombo, and two of his love, almost his son, I photograph on dragon pour cold grandpa, uefa green grandpa, and BaiJi uncle. And when I blue dream house all the bodyguard and maid-in-waiting, actually add also is 30 or so, then is the whole house all assume and maids.

Actor in place, lamplight is OK, now start playing is host, ha ha, see besmear father-in-law and leaf housekeeper in formal appearance also really funny, forget introduces tonight, all garments are this young lady design with one's own hands. They went to the central station said the game I gave them the lines to read aloud a way: "ladies and gentlemen, the whole program tonight are flying snow princess for her mother -- book princess arrange, princess hope forever happy, happy princess empress. Hope princess and sovereign happiness forever." Coated , have never thought they are doing host talent, their lines I am afternoon before to them. Huang fromzhe toward earth talents is really! "Below have princess for bringing the first program. Drinking latte."

Then see and I took a group of (five and personal) chicks, wearing modern clothes onto the stage singing this song - drinking latte, why want to sing this song, I remembered a time in my mother's conference fashion see wintenberger tall and thin a beautiful woman, she is also come to my mother's fashion show, I see is her daughter, just send me her a new album, inside have so song, I like it very much, also feel with and tonight's topic is very close, so they sing luo, I want to sit below those 'audiences' affirmation is surprised died. We haven't seen wearing clothes, not heard of this kind of the song, but have never seen this dance, surprised my talent right, there are even more wonderful behind?

I am wearing jeans, through to the original above clothes are calling people to machined out of simple wide long-sleeved shirt, T -- except those chicks not dancing with black and blue jeans, the tight trousers, clothes outside except the same style, color, then leaped with modern dance, sing - drinking latte.

Through who breathe my long hair for an instant

Java of air at spreading

The afternoon sun still so powerful

Well want to drink a cup of latte

My loneliness only a little

Enough to withstand a valentine's day

If love is in this seconds the line

I think I was unavailable

Drinking gentle latte

Caffeine is not turned and comfort

Central park tomorrow whether there is a concert

Decision should meet

Drinking

Drinking

Everyone the face of love and there are many face

Like a tropical weather always changeable

The miss to you not unabated

Decided to whom I should meet

Every fashion magazine in hypnosis

Every scrap entertainment news like making excuses

Each romance novels like in confessional

So many sounds are all squeezed in a space

Ohno ~

If love is in this seconds the line

Drinking cheesy latte

Whatever you now seeing anyone

Every day there are will choose leave love

Like I ordered cup latte

Caffeine is not I turned choose macc here is right and comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment