Saturday, March 5, 2011

yourself with grandpa that aunt to bug

Today lu mark and didn't come to school yesterday evening class, choose macc here is right think it is too indulgence? I breathe deeply tone, tidy up thing, his homework has been very good, if it weren't for accompany me in class, he can just stay company.


"Sister." Is that XuWenTing girl, lu mark did indeed accept her, but also only two days off, I don't understand why she also to seek me, didn't she see I to small indentations f through not important?


"Elder sister, for a moment to go to drink something good?"


"I want to go home." I recalled a smile, looking at XuWenTing say the appearance, "sorry, I can't help you."


"You misunderstood, I am to want you to drink." XuWenTing laughed, very lovely.


I just want to refuse, land mark voice suddenly take up.


"She didn't have time." Sound is very cold, take a hoarse, look really is night didn't sleep well, his shirt button haven't button, messy hair.


"But..."


Do not allow CAM Christine to say more, land mark pulled I'll go.


"Let go!" My name is, desperate to evade land mark's hand, but in vain.


To walk to school behind the grove, land mark to stop, let go of my hand, then oneself by under a tree point smoke began to gulp suck up.


"Do you smoke?" I incredible shouted, "when learn smoking?"


"When in the company often smoke, you just don't know." His voice is not small, eyes fixed on a tree, doing big vomit a smoke turn.


"You just how old? Smoke injury body to know not to know?"


"Ha, sensuality also influence grow." Lu mark scorn a voice, "my first woman is a virgin."


"I don't want to hear it." My head off to the side no longer see lu marks.


"Yes! You don't want to hear it, you don't care about! My heel who contacts, I heel who kiss, I heel who have sex you don't care about! You care about is how get rid of me this annoying brother, accept other man dating right?" Lu marks the cigarette to throw them on the trample extinguish,By staring at me a letter teether said.


"I never thought a boyfriend."


"True or false?" Lu scar, "elder sister, eyebrow how not happy? I not at nearby, you should find happiness, aren't they?"


"Are you drinking?" Otherwise how light said ZuiHua? I don't care about him? I don't care he will make the bell news of him? I don't care he, will every day completes two lunch until he accompany me to eat? Result he always let me down.


"Be drank, but not will not awake, elder sister! Elder sister! Elder sister!" Lu mark suddenly rushed over to embrace me, lower the head to kiss me up, stung four lipses moment, I feel calmer, inner surfaced in the heavens spin a fervent, but only desperately depressing, his tongue agent into my mouth, with my tightly intertwined, demand for reckless.


With fourteen that compared to the welts kiss kiss appear too fierce, I am a little softening and arm involuntary ring in his neck and kissed him, and all the way down the slide into my neck...


"Elder sister! Elder sister!"


A moan not self-consciously from mouth, drawing woke up my reason, I tried to push landing marks the shoulder, he seemed to awake, looking at me seemed to have a little annoyed remorse.


"Sorry... I..."


"Grandpa will know." I bite lips, the spread a bit of collarband.


"I don't care about him would not know, I care about you." Lu mark fidgety catch hair, "balaam, sister I'm sorry."


"Nothing." I pendency head, don't want to see my eyes to land mark shed a tear.


"I was drunk, dont let you not happy."


"I know." Tears can fought to hold, voice but uncontrolled hoarse.


"Are you crying?"


"No."


"He lifted his head!"


...


"I said he lifted his head!"


...


"Calculate, you love gas gas!" A sigh, land mark suddenly grabbed the my chin, forcing I looked up at him, his face slowly down and gently soft soft printed on my lips, Wrapped but that is affixed with...

No comments:

Post a Comment