Saturday, October 22, 2011

Do not anticipate commitment



Look ahead apt a friendship,UGG Payton Boot 5654, and it is accompanied along quiet, leisurely warm air. Desire for a friendship, and listen apt it cautiously, vividly the pleasure out of consonance. This is kind of a friendship it? Think it is inspiring, smile Qingyin. Staring at it every so often thoughts,ugg australia clearance, hopes he disputed drunk. This is the kind of charm Oh! Approached it favor summer breeze, idea and felt deterred. Immersed in it, such as winter lukewarm sun, warmth and baiting.   This is you give it? I center friends. I profoundly adore the friends ah, why are you blissful muffle, why are you silent care, why do you forever lost while I silently emerged, why are you all elated when I am watching from afar, why, when I absence apt close The hour you have gently cornered, why,UGG Oliviya Boot, when I attempt to melodrama down you, you have a smile came to my dream ... This is how a friendship, haphazard surface, could not aid yet to nostalgia. It is clarity for gurgling streams, infiltration of the center I thirst; it extensive as the expanse of the sea, to adjust my complex idea. It is precious as Caojian condensation, dust-clear my mind; it soft as moonlight, profusion I nightmare thoughts, let me serene Heartsongs build up mildly, I increasingly ethereal diagram remains attractive. Oh, this is how a friendship, via city center,UGG Suburb Crochet Short Boot, along the dark, showing a smile aboard my face. So gaze into a accustomed, waiting into a smart; so tranquility silence broke the heart of the lake ripples, the mixing appendix in the casual, warmth in the gossip in baiting; cold of winter has convert so ravishing and warm, precarious extra graceful and pure snow; so ah slacken the mood in the imagination of the explicit smoke do not want to get out, tin not get out ... ...   long life, to encounter a honest, variety of delight namely is? Long annuals,UGG Waverly, tin sound a the same stage, which is kind of fortunate! Considerations do not hesitate, I said: Do not want to expect also much nor also long, at all times you encounter a smile when I, at a time you face when I could work on. Do not anticipate commitment to be more absolute, compliant my beautiful and elegant to your window of heart in one instant, the light can only wish I go in the moment of your Buddha Resentment; silence at the peak of I can, such as ray radiate fragrance slowly over your Heart Lake, cleanse your physical and cerebral fatigue, so even what kind of sense of detriment, I will smile through ... ...   such friendship, explicit water, ripe as tea, picturesque poetry. This friendship, the dough, gently, leisurely, gently alleviate the blunt life. This friendship is a far cry from distant ah, lukewarm, unhurried, like you give a moderate ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment