Tuesday, October 25, 2011

lawful awareness is not absolute

Larger than the daughter of namely old, I adore the stamp ,ugg jimmy choo, bought a lot of philatelic paperbacks , but also get a stamp album . Just relatives and friends of letters, received merely sporadic several , though pitiful , but there is tiny wastage apt my message of wish and perseverance . I remember once , my parents took us apt Shantou siblings to buy New Year raiment , but I hang in the philatelic counters , and regardless of my calling muff , they forced it I carried away. In fact , 1 thing is also just a few cents . Every time I watch Xiao Zhou colorful stamp album , and what traits flowers ,UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Boots, cats and dogs ,ugg women boots, and exotic excellent , huge small, China, Australia , Hong Kong , manifold , warmhearted adored me . One daytime a few years afterward , I week in a small chamber, heard her leisurely ,UGG Broome boots, said: material , maybe someone that I adore her even more than her. In array to stamp collecting , I also did someone unlawful, and Chan Chun to the public mailbox Tianbei embezzle something else's stamp . Oh , excuse I was naive , lawful awareness is not absolute , Dizhibuzhu temptation. Lu Xun ,UGG Kona Boots, stealing stamps thought stealing it? I entirely fraught the volume of mail is my cousin , he was seen shopping in Guangzhou is favor discovering a new stamp , even startled , said: Difficult to forget , stamp trivia. Homecoming, take away a lot , but also precipitated a lot. I could not bear the stamp album is swept away years of accidentally leaving traces of it. It is a smart accumulation of more than a ten-year , and now the drawer in the dingy corners still lustrous ; it like a philosopher , interpretation of some sentence of the presentation of enlightening philosophy .

No comments:

Post a Comment