Saturday, October 22, 2011

is still constantly to travel around



I have a friend and classmate, no measurement has been twelve years, the tenth commemoration of graduation celebration, he was due to peregrination, not to heed, missed a infrequent opportunity, he said possibly merely no better, so sad. In academy, he and I have been alive a dormitory. He namely a humane and variety human, very outgoing individuality, he seems to make no trouble, merely I know he has sad period. He will tranquility down a person listening to music, he ambition not sing,UGG Gaviota Boots, but he knows how to appreciative. He and I share many hobbies, such as literature, peregrination, friends, and so aboard. He once took me to his home went. Guanyun his home in Lianyungang, his home in the huge foot in Iraq, in to his home the afterward morn we went hiking, mountain is merely twelve hundred meters hill, but I consider quite interesting. His family hospitality I, I remember them specifically pack the beef buns. He attach me to melodrama the new pump. I bought a new pump in Tagore's The second semester freshman, spring comes,UGG Montclair Boot, he and I and a classmate went to the Nanjing voyage. We found the students to Nanjing Normal University, the implementation of the settlement. That night we went to Shanxi Road, promenade and shopping. The second daytime we went to melodrama the Mausoleum and Xuanwu Lake, are photographed. On this junket, I wrote at the time travel. At 1 time, we use text communication. His story and pay close care thick, neatly written word. We constantly go shopping,UGG 1886, watching videos, and sometimes quite boring. He has not been adore, but I do not, I grab a few girls, in my attitude, are good, have their own specifics, but to no avail. I guess he likes to Nanjing Normal University, a student,UGG Retro Cargo Boot, did not inquire questions. Quarters of the students and periodically dinner, drunk, and then mention nonsense, joking with each additional, speak approximately what a beautiful girl which. University time is lonesome and sad, like those sad songs, like the campus. Junior year, he and I appear far, and I do not know why,UGG Langley, I feel that time of their wastage, I do not know what busy always day. I know thatour friendship is still, but what if a barrier. I would like to express my apologies to him, in fact, this is not agreeable, I know, he still put me as a friend, and I am. Recently, he knows my call digit, mail a message to me, is not signed, I returned to the information, he asked whether I know who he is, I mention know. He said that after all is a friend of ten years, to watch namely. We then bring each other messages several times, I detect her, he has done a educate executive cadres, his amuse does not change, is still constantly to travel around. He said he liked a man walked in a strange city feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment