Saturday, October 22, 2011

from your attention Nalv



In the wasteland knows not boundaries of period, and with the corridor of time the shake, not earlier an namely no, not afterward tread, my front foot draped over your behind foot, a big audience and you meet namely my congratulating. Life's excursion, I can not await as ZhongZi than you, you play a Mountain and Flowing Water; wait for you than for Du government, for you to make a When your friends, equitable for Zhuangxin silhouette known to have been paid out. I thought my excursion, there ambition be an umbrella rain, for you and aid for a long time, even now the rain stopped and also refused to close. I think I have a bunch of flowers to celebrate the friendship among you and me, long fragrance smell for a long time, even wither is not willing to lose. I think we can be agreeable friends, even now black hair becomes gray hair, but also keep in my heart, forever. But namely day, you said to me: we can merely make natural friends, ran into the road, say hi, do nobody. Suddenly,ugg sparkles boot, the spring in April to fly look my center, but it is favor the wind, thorns raw so raw so, then where it began to sleet, diffuse the center of the snow, triumphantly Sasa. Frozen my heart - my chilly. My heart is a Bay pit, no affection, uptrend shock can not supply lake, but then repeatedly, like rock, setting off a big wave, until Tandi - I am sore. I am not very muscular. Look by the sky,UGG Sunburst Tall Boots, I want to savor with friends lonely, but you do not want my co-taste; bow in pacify, I would like to enjoy with friends, solitary, but you did not want to enjoy with me; sorrowful tears, I want to lick with friends bruise, but you do not want to combine me in tears; depression aid, I would like to ride together with friends,UGG Kona, but you pushed my hand, leaving me one anguish; smile, I want to share their pleasure with friends, but You closed the door skylights; smiling gaze, forward with friends I have that quiet moment, but you do not want to have with me. So, my life moved not pluck system with you in my excursion of friendship, the heart is no longer amid the missing from your attention Nalv cares only faint but miss the heart of your common friends, a touch of concern of your friends from the ordinary, a touch of tenderness did not know you and I can no longer light up the lights, shine you can not warm my journey. Way of life, I have friends in the heart feel good feelings,UGG Seline, but also have a friend carefully taste the warmth of friendship caring sensibility, meet the edge, skillful to meet with you as yet, when I ascertain a few hundred years ahead Buddha do? Can not be so certain. I was disinclined. Perhaps, it is better not suitable for good friends,Kids UGG Roxy Short Boots, it would meet at contingency! Edge is fewer fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment