Monday, October 22, 2012

a direct and brutal




A love UGG Knightsbridge Boots, hanging tears, but it is poignant, it is called to give up! The middle of the night awake, heart inexplicable pain, feeling kind of torn. How day and night alternately as fast all the time have the wrong the Yela after ------- abandon I must give up is really another kind of love? Is it really give up after we each can have a more relaxed start this? Abandon you not tired? And walked away in tears before, it did not hurt you? Even love, but the expression is not perfect. There is a love, knowing that to give up, but not willing to leave. There is a love UGG Plumdale, which is clearly suffering, but Duo can not afford. There is a love, knowing that no road, the heart has long been retrieved. Love is not a game, because we can not afford it. Love is really paying to forget really can not do. Regardless of the place to return to where I want to leave a pure beauty that in the bottom of my heart. Has never been easy for others tempted, suddenly found itself deeply in love with you, that feeling is really difficult to express in words, is the joy? It is sad? You told me to forget, do not love taxes can be collected back to you? If you can not call love. Maybe love is just as lonely, need to find someone to love, even in the absence of any outcome. But love is why it is so fragile? Sometimes it fragile than glass vase is also easy. It also so strong, strong enough to even have their own to get the black and blue UGG Original Sundance Boots, still infatuated love, never thought of regret. Perhaps I do not have enough courage to face the truth, then what is courage? Crying for you love me? I cried to leave? Open the windows to let the tears to frankly flowing I learn to appreciate this rainy night of crazy cold wind blowing melancholy become clearer, heart slowly in a relaxed, but I was worried about you still can not put down, remember when the desire to meteor promised love commitment Lang Syne. Feeling your thoughts and heart there is a tingling, sudden heart becomes empty, feel life is really meaningless. Your situation is just too concerned about a person when love will become a burden. Can you feel my frustration? Like I can feel your frustration, heartache? Often think you can not you at my side, every time when I cry for you do not know you think I'm not in the world is no longer perfect, we still have With a cavity inexplicable all the ups and downs of recognition under it, and I know not who left who will not live, but it is an extremely difficult thing but to really forgotten, perhaps because of this, I was not strong enough . So to leave because of love, because of love so give up. The sounds words is very great, very free and easy, but who really be able to leave in order to love it? We can easily do to give up. Some feelings of such a direct and brutal, not tolerate any twists and turns warm .......... One day, cup master said: I'm lonely, I need water, give me some water. The master said: Well, with the water you want, you will not be lonely? Cup says: I think so. Thus, the owner put water poured into a cup. Hot water Cup feel melted cup think, this is the power of love. Then the water becomes warm, feel very comfortable cup, cup think this is a feeling of life. Later, the water cools, the cup fear, afraid of what he does not know, cup think, This is the lost taste. Slowly, the water cool thoroughly desperate, cups, cup think this is a masterpiece of fate. Cup: Host, reach the water poured out, I do not need. However, the owner is away. The cup feeling that you are going to suppress dead, hateful water, cool, in my heart, I feel sorry for her. Cup is a flash, the water is finally out of the heart of the cup, the cup is a good time, and suddenly, the cup fell to the ground. Cup chopped dying UGG Kids Bailey Button Triplet, saw it my heart every place has traces of water, it is learned that, it loves the water, it was so in love with the water, but it can no longer complete water discharge in the heart UGG Dakota Slippers. The cup cried, tears and water soluble together, it is wishful thinking can last force love water once again. Love, often experienced painful to know and treasure irreparable always will feel regret. Love is so many other things in life, too UGG Sundance Grab Bags, we have to lose just feel precious. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment