Monday, October 22, 2012

I really want to go past the loud yells




That year UGG Classic Tall Sparkles, she was 16 years old that year he was also 16 years old, early flowers blooming age, they know downpour matchmaker. The girls look ugly, but that others say do what children will obediently listen. Boy looks so handsome focus figure in school, get good grades, the babes around more round and round. Whenever the boys clean up the front of the phone and another girl passion intercom sweet nothings, the girls always quietly boys everything. Dazzling time, both girls and boys grow up, girl pretty many boys stalwart free and easy, day after day, to take the trouble to saying a have a passion for the inventory, rice has always been at the girl's home to eat, after eating moved a phone, lying on the sofa on the girl only one person Renqi swallow itself and rubbed it held out to sweep forward. Until one day, the boy about the girl, the boy said there is something to be said to the girl, girl hurriedly changed clothes, waiting for the home in front of the large trees in the tree, one minute and five minutes. Half an hour later, the boy still does not appear, girls want boys certainly put her up and around the trail so ready to go home, turned an instant, the boy appeared in the front of the girl, but unfortunately different, boy beside another girl, the girl dressed extremely enchanting, almost attached to the body of the boy, the girl with a wry smile watching them, this is what he wanted to give my answer? Helpless silence, the boy spoke: I think we are together is inappropriate, Xuan, this is my new girlfriend Lin child, after you have something you can go to my space message, my message board will write all of my mind. Boy hand Lin pointed to the next child, Lin children smirked, Xuan stood there, thinking about the delicious meals every day and he did, thinking about every day like housewives dragging, thinking some when chopping accidentally cut to finger pick bandage endured the pain of his own a person, and now he's an inappropriate Xuan years of effort disappeared gone Xuan back her tears and smiled, laugh Heartbreakers, she was the only one who knows. Yu, take care of yourself, I do not have much to leave you something, I do not have the beauty of the Lin children, I did not faint child money, I do not Zier powerful. To know your own ten-point must eat, sleep at night, drink a glass of milk, noon meal to pack dishes, Xuan. . . From then on. . . Quit your world. Will not bother you again. Whose tears? Fall can not control UGG Ascot Outlet? This article from the past touching story according to Xuan own as she thoroughly withdrew from the world of that boy called Yu separate two years, she was learning to paralysis own, she refused all suitors, she immersed unable to extricate themselves, in their own world inside buildings injury is a fatal blow to her. Third year, the Yu family phone hit came: is Xiaoxuan it? Yes. Yu's mother ah! The Aunt Hello. Hsiao Hsuan, aunts miss you! Shucks, aunt, your daughter-in-law are not afraid to see you and I call? Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law? Yu except you wife ah. Is that Lin child is who? Xuan took a third of joy, the seventh of remorse asked. Yu did not give you said this, Lin Yu's sister! Children, what? Xuan's hand shook, and pinched her lips, sip to whitish. Yu. . . . Where. . . . Yu-Ah, I do not tell you that, abroad next year, on the back, to the time he and your wedding! Yu's mother is getting more and more happy. Xuan pain over his head. Why? Why take his sister to deceive me, why should I separate? Brain by Xuan suddenly flashed a glimmer of hope, Yu space! Yu once said that he would want to say the things written above UGG Payton Boots! Xuan hurriedly ran to open the computer, Yu Avatar for several years, are not color over time, Xuan open space, but to come out to his words: Please complete the master password. Shortly thereafter, a problem playing out: my favorite people, and most do not know my heart is also painful. Please answer: This article is from the past touching story Xuan thought the input lin children word, the system error, Zier halo children A Xinxuan replied with a lot Yu had this relationship girlfriend's name, the system eleven boring Reply error, Xuan helpless under input his name the system correct answer! Xuan could not believe their eyes, but true, that person is Xuan. Home come only Xuan, Xuan watching Yu wrote a message, your heart will hurt once, all on their own, Yu actually been love love Xuan, because for some reason, must not, can not love people together. Xuan looked they have fast browser finished, is preparing to shut down, but saw woo the most written a message: Xuan, I know I'm the one you cumbersome, I can not cook, will not do the laundry, not mopping not chopping, several times I saw that you find in your medicine cabinet inside the bandage, I really want to go past the loud yells at you: how so careless fool fool? However, I do not, I'm not not care about you, I do not care about UGG Coat, I looked at the delicious meal you've done for me, looking at your hand covered with a lot of bandage, my heart does not know what to ask correction correction UGG Ashur Outlet, but do not want to say it. Fool, this is the first time I called you a fool, not because you really silly because you love me, one can not give you a happy man. Fool, this time the me remind you, remember, sleep at night, you want to shut the window, and every time I come to help you off, hey, you know? Also, the sick must see a doctor, not a person is bored at home, or will Biechu sick, you know ugg outlet? Bandage I'll buy you a waterproof, you do the dishes water directed at the wound will hurt fool. Oh well, stupid, looking for a good man, your life entrusted to him, you know? Fool. Fool, you say how do you fancy my useless it? You say how I'll love you silly girl? Know, Xuan, I really love also loves you, and you separate days, I cried, I was at home wine Xiaochou, I worry about you a little confused forgot closed, and cut hand, and every day I go to bed will pray that these things do not happen in your body, even if I am to bear or. Xuan, little fool, this is my first and last time such a call you, blame my lack of spare capacity of raw blame me blame can not give you the life you want dear, not in this life also, I remain as we love this life of it, my next life, I come back also (past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment