Monday, October 22, 2012

long, slightly weakened




Rain, torrential under Xiaoxi head down, walked silently, the heart has been in pain, tears have been flowing, my mind has been thinking about, cry has been telling, the eye has been looked at, the mouth has been singing, the heart is dead had still been walking, he called Ling Xi, is a very handsome boy, but his girlfriend broke up with him and his good friend together. She called Murong slightly weakened to listen to the name to know that she is a princess-like girl, they pass the night of the unknown moment pass each other back, their eyes exudes 100,000 volts current .......... slightly weakened invited the Xi into his house and gave him to find his father's clothes to put on my parents are not at home today, you live here first? And you make friends? Ah! Thank you .... Xi sad tone of cold people shivering! Can you tell me why you like this? I ....... I broke up with her ..... Oh! In fact UGG Dauphine Outlet, you do not have to be this way, and would like to hear my opinion! In fact, in this tumult secular world, can learn to treat everything around is also a state with a normal heart. World nothing can be eternal, if it flows, it flows away, if it exists, it dried up, if it grows, it slowly dying. Love is the same, like the ending of our older people love nothing more than to break up the big deal about it? But .... I ... I love her! Alas! Love can how it the ending broke up, so do not be too mind, this is not good ........ ............. (silence) slightly weakened careful looked Xi, she found that the original Xi looks really handsome, a handsome face Kids UGG Classic Boots, dark eyes, plus handsome nose, soft lips ... enough to make a lot of girls swallowing the course , slightly weakened now like him ..... Xi weakness leaning in the corner ......... long, slightly weakened, could not squat asleep at midnight more. Xi see slightly weakened asleep, put slightly weakened hold to the bed, covered with a quilt, then looked at her silently he found slightly weakened long with the princess, cloud-like white skin, long hair Liu Qi, the front cover closed eyes, soft lips, people want a moment he has been getting a little goodwill on this good-hearted girl UGG Men's Ascot, Xi also know, slightly weakened like him he is now sad, can not accept this like, so he turned off the light out of the slightly weakened home ........ direct sunlight in slightly weakened face, beautiful people feel at ease, just woke up slightly weakened inevitably lost some, Xi, Xi finally found after a week you how to leave that day slightly weakened by various ways? I see you're asleep so put you into bed disturb to you, so leave, I'm sorry, did not and now you say loudly Xi tone of voice was not so cold that day so sad you .. .... it? Ah! Ha ha! Xi, I look good? Blessings, ... good to see ah UGG Tassel Short Outlet! Xi said with a soft tone, you like me? Slightly weakened eyes full of anticipation and doubt Well ....... like ah UGG Plumdale! The slightly weakened fierce flutter past to keep the Xi, I want you to be my boyfriend, I want to get your protection, I want you to pick me up to go to school every day to send me home UGG Kenly Boots, I want you to say every day 'I love you' I want ............ can do? Well! Can! Xi water is generally calm like a breeze blowing through the Lueqi layers of corrugated ........... they love ........... (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment