Monday, October 22, 2012

Alibaba found a gold mine




1 When you succeed, you say all the words are the truth. - I will always believe that never give up, we still have a chance. Finally, we still firmly believe that this world dreams, as long as the ongoing efforts, as long as continuous learning, no matter how you look, whether it is this or that man looks tend to be inversely proportional to his talent. I am very cruel, more brutal tomorrow, the day after tomorrow is OK, but certainly most of the dead tomorrow night, so everyone not to give up today. - 3. Masayoshi Son told I have the same point of view, a program class Idea plus third implementation UGG Roxy Tall; another program, the implementation of the class plus three streams Idea, which is better? Both of us at the same time select class implementation of the Idea of ​​the three streams. - This article from the past touching story I not only want to throw firecrackers, but also throwing bombs. Throwing firecrackers is to attract someone's attention and confuse the enemy; throwing bombs is my real purpose. However, I can not tell you when I threw firecrackers, when throwing bombs UGG Amelie Shoes. The game is to falsehoods real, so happy. If you feel pain in the game, and then you play the wrong. - This article from the past touching story 5 In fact, sometimes the biggest problem is that he says are right. - 6. Those who privately advised us, pointed out the error of our people, is a friend indeed. - 7 I am most happy life, that I promised to help people do things that he not only completed, but better than they requested, when completed these CIGNA, the kind of excitement is difficult describe - 8. maintain their reputation, hard work, and people, keep their promises, so very helpful to your cause. - 9 business cooperation must have three premises: First, both sides must have the interests of cooperation, there must be a willingness to cooperate, both sides must have the intention of shared prosperity. The three are indispensable. - This article from the past and moving story. Services are the most expensive products in the world, so the service is not the best service, best service is no need for service - 11. Never with others than lucky, I never thought I fortunate than others, I might be more than their perseverance in the most difficult times, they beat it, I can boil a second, two seconds. - This article from the past and moving story of 12. Particularly excited to the hearts of Peking University speech today. I have been to Peking University students as my idol, has been test but not into, so I think that if one day I have to go to Beijing University as a teacher UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah Boots. - 13. Saw 10 rabbits, you catch in the end which one? While some people catch the rabbit, while grasping the rabbit, may finally have a grip. CEO's main task is not to look for opportunities but the chance to say NO. Too many opportunities, can only grasp one. I can only catch a rabbit, caught more, what will be lost - 14 Our company is half-yearly evaluation, assessment down, although you work very hard, and very well, but you are the last one, I'm very sorry , you'll have to leave. - 15 of our competitors, the biggest difference is that we know what they want to do, and they do not know what we want to do. What we want to do, there is no need to let everyone know. - 16 network above the word, barefoot is always afraid of the wearer. - This article from the past and moving story of 17 Chinese e-commerce must stand up and walk, and not always hand in hand, always hand in hand to be finished. I said that Alibaba found a gold mine, and we definitely do not dig their own, we want others to dig, he dug gold mine to give me a can. - 18 I am confident that our model will make money, Amazon is the longest river in the world, 8848 is the world's highest mountain, Alibaba is the world's richest treasures. By blood transfusion is living near a good business, the key is their own blood. - 19 Why did I survive? The first is because I do not have the money, the second is the INTERNET that I do not understand the third is I think like a fool. - 20. Starting gun rang UGG Kids Bailey Button Triplet Boots, you do not have time to look at how to run your opponent. Tomorrow is our competitors. - 21 If the early bird does not eat worms, that will be eaten by other birds. - 22. Heard rich lobster, never heard of the rich whaling. - 23 Good things are often hard to describe. - 24 in my opinion, there are three kinds of people, businessmen: the creation of money; businessman: Dos and Don'ts. Entrepreneur: for social responsibility. Entrepreneurs should create an environment for the community. Entrepreneurs must have the spirit of innovation ugg boots outlet. - From the past touching story 25 a company in both cases most likely to make mistakes in this article UGG Ultimate Bind Outlet, the first is when there is too much money, and the second is the face of too many opportunities to see a CEO should not be opportunity, because the opportunity is everywhere, a CEO should see the disaster and the disaster strangled in the cradle. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment