Monday, October 22, 2012

the license plate number




One night, sleep in her husband's side, savory dreaming. Husband I do not know how to call to look to sit up, I immediately Xiaxing have not had time to ask him how the bed they held out his hands to touch me in, long breath, re-lying , and soon heard snoring. I stayed in this man around 12 years, a lot of things that are logical to become left-handed pull the right hand flat UGG Mens Boots. Those initial feelings throbbing and emotions, we no long time. The night outside the house floating thin cold spring rain, the house warm night, behold, they think of him a lot of good. 10 years of marriage, love, passion and emotion also be worn by the time it completely, but that moment, I suddenly felt that he loved me than expected. Winter, I would always cold hands and feet, his night habitual action is to put my hand into his armpit, the entire people like Routuan him in his arms. Afraid of ice to him, I will reluctantly stay a little longer, and would like to take him unawares, and then quietly withdrawn. He found that every time hegemonic grip strength and warmth can not be denied. At that moment I would think, that he loved me than expected. Each trip, when many people, he always put my ring at his side, his arm is always half posture, to ensure that the people will not be pushed around me. Had a son, his right arm is my left arm will hold his son in the chest, he will feel secure anywhere with appropriateness. At that moment I would think, that he loved me than expected. This article from the past and moving story of the time he travel, give me a call at night, have been saying for a couple of hours, trivial duties, first think he is good nagging. Told me back before I call the people living know that bad weather at home and thunder played badly, he was worried that I would be afraid, so he called to accompany me to speak, to divert my attention. Asked him, why do not you just tell me do not be afraid. He said if would have no fear UGG For Kids, asked hand afraid? My heart soft like a puddle of water, how love can do such a thorough and delicate. At that moment I would think, that he loved me than expected. Pots and pans of the day, there will always be a rack noisy. Every argument to a fevered pitch, he ran to the door, to occupy the position to ensure that I will not angrily ran out of the house UGG Fringe Cardy. Fights the most powerful one,, I Koubuzeyan, feel severely hurt his heart. He Banzhe own pillow ran to the living room to sleep, I was tangled how to apologize, but he ran back, facial expressions, or bitterly, but sleeping in my side. At that moment I would think, that he loved me than expected. Such feelings, the total we are not used too long separation. His trip, originally a week, the fifth day they finished things early and ran back home. The knocking sound familiar, I excitedly opened the door, he suffered a vocal meal Motto: do not ask who will open the door in case bad. I pouted a bar full of grievances. See him pull as Changbai Mountain face, I'd like to give him. At that moment I would think, that he loved me than expected. This article from the past and moving story, the most enthusiastic thing is to ask him, is not so in love with me such as the original UGG Liberty Outlet? Most of the time he gave turned its eyes, a good mood will reward one do you think? So total lamenting years of relentless siege tempered, occasionally miss the love and affectionate, but forgot he gave so much. Forget he promptly at 7:00 in the morning to get up each trip SMS forget something every time he sent me on the taxi, always remember the license plate number, forget I cut rub the car, careless wrong trouble , he asked the first sentence always you did not hurt that moment I would think that he loved me than expected. Is just, I'm writing this article UGG Bailey Button Krinkle Outlet, his nest on the couch watching TV, Ke Guazi. Time of ten minutes, his hands folded over the palm are stripping good the melon meat, I was touched to see him, there is still a look of impatience, too I pick the seeds of slow. At that moment I would think, that he loved me than expected. Think of it for so many years, whether it is a tough day initially or slightly off now, I like something, he would like a way to buy I never once not willing. In fact, money measure such feelings is very vulgar, but it is true. This emotion to the men around big time a pass, the other looked straight into my eyes, and said: what you want me straight. At this moment, I still think, that he loved me than expected. Looked at this article UGG Gloves Outlet, envy and longing of the heart could not hide ..... in fact, a woman wants is right! Figure wealth and status, do not plan ease and comfort, only wish this man around, with the face of difficulties, subtle but sincere, selfless and sincere care of me, cherish me how with experienced hardship and how, as long as you gave me the confidence I believe that to rely on for a lifetime, and I was also afraid of what! Love to say it is very simple, but can be so selfless and true love, it is difficult now! (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment