Monday, October 22, 2012

let me look at your pictures




She and I met by drift bottles, she and I have a lot of first time. I was a typical white-collar workers, in addition to the home of my spare time to and from work is play games with friends drinking. It was in September 2011, are catching up with the great pressure of work. Home and not in the mood to play games daze in front of the computer following a prompt, and I received so she sent the bottle. I plus our chat well, the beginning we did not intend to meet. Do not know why I even chat with her like her. I know that I fall in love, meet us in the day of 16 October UGG Mini Bailey Button, the day coincides with my birthday, I drank too much said a lot, feeling finally listen to me heart dull a person in a sober state. The first time we met I drank too much, we each scattered. After a week, she called me to invite me to dinner UGG Amelie Outlet, she said Last your birthday this I ask you to eat. But still you please I'm sorry this time I ask you. I times our after dinner to see the movie together her confession, she promised me to accept me. Later, I have started to really get to know each other, start us together was really happy. She said to me a lot of time I feel very happy and contented. I work every day, lunch break, and work at night will give him a call she is the same. Weekend, we'll go shopping and watch movies. But then I slowly found her eyes full of despair and sometimes very sad. I often ask her, she will tell me to nothing own in Luanxiang the some things. However, the situation at the time I was in a hurry and I'm worried about you, what I can accompany you to share. Later I learned that she had all things. She was afraid that I know how she had kind. When I know she and I broke it, I really do not know what you have done wrong, he is where the bad. I do not happen in your relationship, I do not care about your past. I only care about how our future been better. We later months will noisy two to three of the rack, there is no purpose to quarrel, my temper has become more and more violent. Every angry after I drink a lot of wine, always thinking that because of what the quarrel, not good enough to own what to do, Naju Hua said the wrong thought countless Why, why ended up this way. 2nd mention breaking her own sick afraid troubled me, I called her, and she did not answer my phone sent messages and not returning. I find her friend, her friend told her sick I am, when I knew she had a brain artery tumor, when my brain explode soon, she was so young and how it will be on this disease. I met her through her friends. We came to a hotel in the private room I psychological all want to say out. She cried my tears also eyes spinning smiled and comforted her, do not cry me at what time I will be with you, I do not care what after I helped you sharing and commitment assured. Can not do that you leave me, leave me ah. She said to my husband I swear as long as you love me, I will never not leaving you. I write to you to feel that time is really ridiculous that all her own arranged. Later, I know she know a man, and we started about the same form, the beginning I do not know. Once she checks my phone, I said nothing to check, even if something happens early delete will not let you see, but she still depends on no way I gave her looked. When she finished reading, I was joking things UGG Mens Boots, let me look at your pictures, I had never seen, and I also let you check finished. You can also let me check UGG Oliviya Boots. I laughed. But I found that she was talking to me when something is deleted. She was also very nervous for fear I saw. When I take it over when I saw not deleted chats and micro letter as well as phone records, I really did not think she would. She grabbed the phone to delete all records full UGG Noella Shoes. The man in this cool pressed her serious hit her or scold her. But I did not do it, because there is no need UGG For Kids Outlet. Her heart was not in me, even if I beat her to scold her. Her heart will not come back, I find that men are more does not make sense. She said nothing left, I have to go find a friend to accompany me to drink that day to drink a lot, do not know why I shot hit his buddies Hotel also smashed. When friends say the one I remember most clearly, you hit it I know your heart feel good, it may be their buddy in my tears are welling up. Men do not cry easily, just grieved. When I woke up the next day to see the sun shine on the face to wake myself would like to see a lot of. She and I separated, I want her to forget a little bit when I received a message to all truth be told. I do not know who it was, I do not want to know who he is, because everything is not important. Do not know why they can not forget her, Why do you still want her. I think you sneeze? This article from the past touching story of love, previously inseparable. Love in my heart. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment