Wednesday, January 5, 2011

every week lunch box dishes are good that people were restless

That year I 13 years old, to the home town of six local middle school, my cousin to send me a lunch box. Secondary school, mothers are always on Sunday afternoon, for my lunch box dishes, filled in the modulation lunch box, to school to eat. That month, family circumstances very poor, mother often for my lunch box dishes every week, thanks to the father frets over in the corner opened a small piece of land garden, some vegetables. Keep some chicken ducks and geese, then pickled shredded, pickled chicken &duck goose egg, lane stinky tofu etc, become my most delicious dishes. When festivals, buy some fresh vegetables, mother would leave the best part, prepares my lunch box food. Summer, the temperature is high, the hardest long lunch box food save, the mother often let me take marinated chicken &duck goose egg, pickle bars. Time is long, again afraid I body can not stand, mother often hike to send me some food, on lunch boxes, let me adjust to eat.
To the junior middle school second grade students know each other, when having a meal, a lot of students take out to bring their own lunch box dishes, round into one big desk, exchange to eat. In my class a home quite rich classmate, , but one day, he is red the face told me, he always want my, result he had eaten my whole lunch box.
Think about the whole secondary school life, it's the little lunch box has helped me busy. Over the past six years, every week, I will bring it go, and empty, full, in two forms, accompany me in the school and the family two first shuttle between maternal love, feeling of warmth.
Turn spent ten years haven't eaten mother do lunch box dishes. 30 I thought, and in 1995 to jining, studying and ate enough canteen meals, economically and tight and lunch boxes and come in handy. Just not mother prepare lunch box dishes, but his wife and Fried shredded DouFuKuai and green vegetables, both economical and affordable, and to my liking. Eat on his wife's lunch box vegetables, again mother remembered for my meal preparation scene, not weep.
Nowadays, academic over, lunch box needless, again I cherish it up. Clean of lunch box, vaguely superimposed wife and mother's hand marks, shows two generations of women a single hot love.

No comments:

Post a Comment