Tuesday, January 18, 2011

not in the cowherd shop to work


That sounds easy, but you can try, chatting with friends ten minutes, don't say "I" word.

Yes, that's not to say "I" word. Every time want to say "I" word, with "you" word or "he" word.

You'll find this ten minutes inside, originally constantly saying "I yesterday..." "I feel..." "I bought..." These sentences of oneself, suddenly become a constant topic throw it to the other, let the other side speak freely, super on the road!

Perhaps you will say, you're not in PeiJiu, and not in the cowherd shop to work, why let the other side speak, and not let what we say?

The answer is very simple, your friends, but not in PeiJiu, doing the cowherd ah, what makes them will never let you speak up?

1. Mingming himself a month to earn 3,000, but slant looking for boys middle-class 30,000, clearly grow just also good, but are thought oneself is excellent, and then be boys like wu zun have the same type... I have to tell you that you can't find so of boy when boyfriend, like we boys also cannot find chiling Lin general of girl when girlfriend is same.

No comments:

Post a Comment