Friday, January 7, 2011

write drama is her most want

At present, write drama is her most want to do, because there are so few things can let her impulse, she thought impulses need strength, but this kind of strength in her here is slowly decrease. "Now, only write drama then can let me have power. Drama for me, is the high level creative, if not think through, it is how effort also write out. Now, when I come up with ideas of the drama, I will also very concussion, even unconsciously said to myself: it was really good, good!"

How to live? She is not clear, the answer to the problem. But in the process of creating, she has been in thinking, east her ran west sudden, muscled seize descriptions of those figures, BiWen, arouse their answer. To find answers, she is not sure, she can only use writing to find, and in writing find shatter painful strength and joy of living.

"I am a writing, living in their own inner world, life in the brain's imagination and thinking, day after day, quietly sit in front of the computer, time has produced crackling sound in the typing and soliloquize to spend, this way of life is deficient, but I have my own happiness. Happy cause others may not understand, I'm not sure, but racked my brains write oneself want to write something really is happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment