Monday, January 17, 2011

When you yourself and others


The thought of last night's attitude, I be embarrassed, for light rain said yesterday evening, I... I... Don't say, nothing. Sat down to eat breakfast! I sat down and said: I... Yesterday I temporarily is not adapted come... You don't know, I heard she says, she also close in, I is not adapted for.

Xiao yu smiled: you ah, typical repetitions state officials set fire and forbid people light-on. When you yourself and others close r, why forbid her? I'm afraid, I'm afraid and she fits the that guy is up to no good. Xiao yu smiled again: are you afraid of? She is not afraid? I will not afraid?

See, that's the way it is ah. However, good guys always more. To you, I will trust you, so just with you together of the habitat, I think your girlfriend also would be like this! Good, eat, the first time came, who still is today? I go to chemical Hey, xiao yu, your prevent dot, who, I see... You see what see? Don't be silly. I have to say what, buried his head enjoy xiaoyu's breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment