Wednesday, January 12, 2011

just be twelve hundred months


rue not understand, the girl buy a lot of beautiful clothes to wear, be in order to attract the boy's vision, but the boy want to see of, is the girl who don't wear clothes. Generally speaking, but only wish bookmaker people want to live a hundred years is actually very simple, is that you have to grit adhere to endure would just be twelve hundred months...

Everyone is falling from the sky angel, only have a plenty of intact landing, have a plenty of face first touchdown, some more unlucky, whereabouts when direct riding up walls railing... I finally back alive! Just see a net friend, look very like flower, or disfigure version of flower, can you imagine?... I like to take life to fate: the morning wake up I'll flip a coin, if face, I continue to sleep, If the back up, I lie on the bed to watch TV. If a coin after landing is to stand up, I arose clean up. Maintain life lie in sport, create life also lie in sport, differentiation be-the bed descend a bed.

I slowly detection, talent is a demon! Some goblin eat people, but the person eats anything and caught a goblin maybe also can barbecue! Juniority of the time have a period of time, has been wanting to express own tough side, hence think tattoo, ultimately no implementation of the reasons are: I've been hesitant is a line crayon small new good, Ruthless men - nothing to find someone to kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment