Friday, January 7, 2011

she brought back from a friend's dog

Husband very ill, she brought back from a friend's dog, she call it little lamb. Her husband walked, the little lamb became her life very important part in, do not write, she willing to embrace it, and it play, its feiends she can experience, and it gives her some consolation.

"The darkest hour is life grindstone, can we make weak strangled in the bud, such time is very important, degrees of heaven and earth, is another a past past difficult." however degrees In the paper a restaurant ", she such descriptions of the heroine special sad, feel oneself are dying state. Actually such feelings she also true not appreciate.

"My mother died in 1974, when I was young, don't understand death. 1996, my father died, a great shock to me, but he is, after all, old, born and death is human, I accept. But my husband's death, I a thought preparation also have no. A long time I have to remember the past, after a period of hell of a day. Actually he alive, we also have many contradictions, even thought about separate, but suddenly he walked, I discovered, originally you so don't care, even want to keep things, is the most cherished."

No comments:

Post a Comment