Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rainy days don't go out

Romantic person-have no matter to seek a beauty to sleep. Wealthy people - nothing new car drive. I -- nothing pick up a cigarette butt ChouChou... Still line astro boy. Rainy days don't go out, rain although not poison, get wet matter small, gonorrhea matter big ah.

Man all lewd, the color heart is slightly a little bit stronger to call sex maniac, again a little bit stronger call sex maniac, stronger call sexual maniac, particularly strong that become sexual maniac, lewd arrived extreme achievement, is called human body esthetics an artist.

I put her from the girl into a woman; She took me from a boy into a... The poor. If happiness is fleeting, if pain and sufferings stars. That my life is a real cloudless sky, stars... Man says inner beauty, refers to the bra inside, not heart. I degradation, till now, I can't swim, to know before I was born, I definitely swim the fastest that... People must learn to find their own small happiness, such as a look into the street that does not belong to own beauty, go to a bank see that does not belong to own money, To auto see that does not belong to own sports car on the street, and then find a beggar look, tell myself: that's ok, just of those who will not belong to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment