Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wrapped lanbu apron, wearing his leg

I count per minute, I walk 120 step, this for me, some faster. From dwellings to unit forty minutes, so I walked 4,800 after walking, systemic micro hot give oneself to the monthly pay me salary units, although those thin RMB only enough to keep my survival, but I like mend the bike that elder brothers as rain or shine to adhere to go to work.
Statutory holidays outside, I everyday so.
In panan many old town, I saw them. , labeled tape reading glasses, a heart grey even completely white heads were prone in one of silver and gold, copper, iron, wood, jade article, stone, with sharp kedao pry thinking, with hard broken fire forging hammer, with sharp axe chop, with its sharp chisel sculpture. One afternoon or an evening passed and he unconsciously. A stranger standing before him for a long time and he unconsciously... In this blatant, popular world, the existence of artisan struggled continueing pulse static gas.
A poet, also should be a artisan, the study is his workshop? The pen and paper carefully wipe, polishing for dust Anglicanism text. These inherits the five thousand years of bronze has brown mark in the poet's hand, stains returned with their initial vigor and light. A poet and a craftsmen have common mission - found. Discovery, removing canopy. He wants from "common sense" and "theorem" offers, retrieve the digital age to devour the human to the world of asking ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment