Monday, January 17, 2011

I gather in life began


He should be more like a good doctors in social and human diseases can whipped accurate, and can suit the remedy to the case, cure disease. Writer should be thinker.he's thinking is higher than average person, so, his works have normal cannot reach the heights, he in works to express the depth of the thinking of human life, this is what writers and works of value.

Close in the mendicancy squad has not fresh, in big cities is on his way now. Also, first ShiHun and popular fashion, now is close together in tomorrow, popular what? But in my life of this town, close habitat was just a sheet of words, and there is no substantial contents, that is to say, all the people just have the mouth addiction, haven't human joining in.

I put this saying to sitting opposite me the rain had said. Xiao yu a smile, say: you are not scholar? Try? ! That have what not? I just want to rent a house to live in the province, close? Half of my expenses. Try? Try try! You dare? Article 72 days, we will find a house, quickly moved in. Good, that we close in it. I gather in life began.

No comments:

Post a Comment