Sunday, January 16, 2011

our best for its solving


And county deputy secretary of LiuShaoPiao, those days, he always shaking a long big body, appear in the house dismantlement site and the site day or night, no matter, always in the listening carefully to the site's opinions and, doing their ideological work, by heart to heart, do our best for its solving practical problems.

 After he and I talked about urban renewal, laugh teeth guava also similar explodes and very happy also very regrets, quipped those in the reconstruction of the site is the toughest out, a bit not satisfied will go to the county party committee secretary li, whether plugging saw county that leadership will go up and hold their legs, everyone ChuTou.

Secretary li no and I discuss beforehand, the demolition work announced at the meeting to me responsible. He knew I was doing what all don't bargain, so always in the most needed sent some difficult do to me. This is my greatest trust, of course I will try my best to do it, but also do it well. Those days I was not bright night begs from door to door to do the work site. There is a site, suspicion to compensate the less, the old house of buried with gold, lift conditions difficult to meet, lip service are worn thin reluctantly move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment