Friday, January 7, 2011

She tried to convince himself

She tried to convince himself: "attended this or that activities can contact person, get in touch with some situation, perhaps to write my future will be useful." This became she walked into the crowd of power.

"Have a kind of poison" is her drama debut. "I finally do what they have always wanted to do but can't do." She said: "because my dad's drama pressure me, let me can't write. Until you feel have enough experience of writing will dare to writing."

She knew the difficult, "write drama drama is an extremely concentrated art, dozens of square meters of the stage, two hours, since want the you want to say, say it out, and we can attract the audience, too difficult! But, you really write, sit audience among, see clearly that the reaction of the audience, wait until play out, curtain calls, the audience applauded when, you will be very satisfied."

No comments:

Post a Comment