Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I guess it was raining


These days, I guess it was raining all the jade emperor crying, must be him and of the heavenly queen marriage was not happy, this not happiness has two possible, one kind is the heavenly queen left, One is the heavenly queen mother refused to leave... Sister asked me: "elder brother, kissing is what kind of?" I smile and tell her: "silly wench, kissing say: pig ~ ~ ~"

The younger brother ask me: "elder brother, what is kiss?" I say: "kiss? Open mouth, loll out tongue." It is the uterus bleeding for lonely cry, nocturnal seminal vesicle is in for depressive tears.
Menstruation once a month, nocturnal but not regular, it just shows: men do not easily shed tears...

Female mantis in mated males will eat praying mantis, cruel? But some women have during mating way swallowed countless generations... Tonight supine, tomorrow morning, sit since tomorrow evening, acquired hold prone ~ ~ ~ exercise, sometimes is so simple. Childhood often heard someone because of life pressure and suicide, then I know death, but understand not pressure and what is now grown up, and I know what is the pressure,

Start don't understand why there are so many people alive... God give me a pair of eyes, let me see himself; God gave me a hand, let me go to work hard to earn money, God give me one mouth.










No comments:

Post a Comment